Sunday

WINOL WEEK 1 - Live

11th October - the beginning of the week and the first live edition of WINOL for the academic year 2010/11.

Being the sports planner for WINOL , i have been in touch with my reporters and Grant , my sports editor, and already arranged two interviews for tomorrow evening with the Winchester Knights Basketball team's new coach, and the 1st team captain, to do a piece on the forthcoming season, its more of a feature than news, but none the less should attract some good traffic to the site. I have arranged for Rebecca Gray to come and help me record the interviews with a view to editing them on Tuesday morning and having the package in the can by afternoon at the latest. We are this year blessed with a good number of reporters for sport, so obtaining footage/highlights of games is easier than last year when it was just Grant, Jason and myself.

I will update this post as the week progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment